Devnar was founded in 1992 by Padma Shri Dr. Saibaba Goud, a recipient of several awards apart from being the… Read more A Visit to Devnar Foundation for the Blind
This publicity leaflet may appear strange to many, especially if one can read Telugu. This one was brought out by… Read more A Humbling Experience
It has been a busy year so far for Vibha with a number of exciting activities. Here are the highlights.… Read more 2011, the year so far..
– E S Ramamurthy It is ironical – and sad too- that the entire subject of Right To Education (RTE) has… Read more The Reservation Syndrome
– Dilip G and Harshad Parakh Scientists claim that doing good deeds helps you lead a happy and content life. Monetary… Read more A Good Deed Every Day
In October 2009, Vibha organized the first ever Pragati Conference in Bangalore for all project partners and it was a… Read more Pragati 2011 – Connect, Share and Leverage
– Chinmayi Bhavani Shankar By one definition, autism is defined as a developmental disorder that appears in the first 3… Read more Autism and India
– Abraham Pabbathi 1.5 million, that’s the number of kids who go to sleep without a home each year. No… Read more They too need our help to grow!
Navjyoti India Foundation was established in 1988 by Kiran Bedi and a group of police officers to promote welfare policing… Read more Navjyoti Annual Souvenir Release
– E S Ramamurthy [Founder of Sikshana Foundation] I visited the school at Kothavarapalle in the Madanapalle cluster recently. This… Read more The Unbelievable