It has been a busy year so far for Vibha with a number of exciting activities. Here are the highlights.… Read more 2011, the year so far..
– E S Ramamurthy It is ironical – and sad too- that the entire subject of Right To Education (RTE) has… Read more The Reservation Syndrome
– Dilip G and Harshad Parakh Scientists claim that doing good deeds helps you lead a happy and content life. Monetary… Read more A Good Deed Every Day
– Chinmayi Bhavani Shankar By one definition, autism is defined as a developmental disorder that appears in the first 3… Read more Autism and India
– Abraham Pabbathi 1.5 million, that’s the number of kids who go to sleep without a home each year. No… Read more They too need our help to grow!
Navjyoti India Foundation was established in 1988 by Kiran Bedi and a group of police officers to promote welfare policing… Read more Navjyoti Annual Souvenir Release
– E S Ramamurthy [Founder of Sikshana Foundation] I visited the school at Kothavarapalle in the Madanapalle cluster recently. This… Read more The Unbelievable
– Ramesh Kasondra and Vijay Vemulapalli Vibha-Sikshana partnership has crossed another milestone. Vibha approved a new project with GVT (Gram… Read more Gram Vikas Trust-Sikshana in Gujurat
The children of Sevalaya school in the village of Kasuva near Thiruninravur about 42 kms west of Chennai participated in… Read more Reduce and Reuse Plastic – Save the environment! If children can do this, so can you!